Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Happy 7th to my little Gaaaaatorade!

Born 1/28/03 at 6:47pm 8lbs 8oz. It was a fast and painful labor but he was healthy and thats all that mattered. I was just a baby myself when I had him but I am so thankful for the little man that he is turning out to be! He has a wonderful and thoughtful little heart and I hope that it just continues to get bigger and bigger!




Im way behind on my post but now that Im getting a little free time I hope to be better. Gage turned 7 on January 28th and I had a hard time with his birthday because he was all about no toys for Christmas and his birthday. Luckily he came up with the idea of things for his room to make it a "big boy" room. We got him a desk for his room in hopes of making homework time a little more bearable.

He got a lot of things to help keep his desk organized and a really cool soccer chair. Aunt Jessie and GG got him new bedding to replace his Transformer bedding. Papa John got him a gift card and he got a Hvac helicopter. He requested Mexican so we all went out to eat at a Mexican restaurant (no pictures though, we got there and all of a sudden he didnt feel well so he was layed out in the car while everyone else finished there food). Granny picked up the tab which was very nice. We then went home and enjoyed his cookie cake.
Here are the girls patiently waiting for their cake!

No comments: