Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Good-bye Facebook!


So instead of facebook I am going to try to just blog more. For those of you that care about my family and what we are up to, you can read all about it here. Facebook was getting to the point where I would see what everyone else was doing, and it sounded great and all, but it seemed like it never included me! (if that makes any sense) I'm starting to wonder what is so wrong with me that I can't have what other people do or can't be included in the fun that other people are having. (again, not sure if that makes sense!) I feel like I have kids that other kids like to play with,which is great and all, but what about me?! Is this a normal phase that moms go through?? I certainly hope so! Any-who, this way I am more focused on my own world and can focus on my own family and life and yet still share it with the few of you who truly do care!~ And I love anyone who truly does:) Now on with the postings! :))

1 comment:

Johnson said...

I gave this same deal a try. I got rid of FB and was back on just a few days later. There were a couple of friends who I could only communicate with through FB. I know where you are coming from. I get kinda jealous of my friends who aren't on FB, and kinda wish I wasn't. But I also hate when I don't know that one of my old young women that I taught is getting married, or something like that. I also think it is a great way to share the love and uplift others. It does bug me when braggers and complainers use FB as their forum to express themselves, and I feel that that is what a blog is for. If people want to hear it, then they'll follow your blog. Which now includes me. Hope you're able to last w/o FB longer than I did. FB does definitely cause some drama.