Friday, October 31, 2008

Just another day...


So another year has come and gone and I am one year older.. 26 to be exact, and I am finally realizing that,for me at least, the birthday is just another day. Kids are too young to do anything for ya...husbands too clueless to do anything for ya.. But atleast I have great sisters that help make it feel special! Thanks! Is someone would have told me that when I was 26 my best friends would be my sisters, I would not have believed it. And my brothers aint that bad either! So happy freakin birthday to myself. My gift to myself is to loose the baby weight that Ive been packin since I had Gage. I like to blame it on Sadie but truth is, its from Gage=)Ill keep you posted....

4 comments:

Kristen H said...

Don't worry- I didn't forget about ya! (It was just too late GA time by the time I got a chance to call). 26...so old.... :)

Jolene said...

One of these years I'll make arrangements to be out there so you can have special meals and extra attention! I know how it feels to be so close to a holiday. Make sure you put in your cupcake request early so you get what you want at Dad's house!

P.S. I know what you mean about the sister's comment. We are so lucky! Love you.

Julie Boyd said...

Once I get you closer - there will be plenty of time to get our families in order for gift-giving holidays! :o) Maybe in a few years.

Clayfrogger (a.k.a. Delores) said...

Happy late birthday. I found your blog through Julie's and it is so fun to see that you are a great mother and doing well. One year no one remembered my birthday until a week later. Being the mom isn't always easy but it does get better when your kids are older they will remember.