Monday, April 20, 2009

Ethans first papas camp


Ethan flew up to kentucky with my dad last tuesday and had his first official papas camp. He had a lot of fun! They went to McDonalds, rode the florence y'all mall carasel, and even got papa and nina to take him to chuck-e-cheese...his favorite! He had a good time and I am always so grateful when my kids get to have fun adventures like this with my dad. Gage is counting down until his turn this summer. I dont know what he's excited about more, papa & nina or seeing Tyler!
The boys missed each other and wanted to sleep in the same bed friday night, I thought I'd give it a go but told them that they had one chance to go to bed or else Ethan had to go back to his room.I thought for SURE i would be putting Ethan in his room but when I went to check on them, this is what I found=)

No comments: