Monday, April 20, 2009

Savannah Baby!

On a whim we hopped in the car and took a 24 hour road trip to Savannah to check out Jess's new home. It was absolutely beautiful and I am so jealous! She is only a short drive to riverstreet and their delicious caramel apples and yummy prailenes. Its a 3 1/2 hour drive but its still not terrible so i'll be able to see Peyton and Jess a lot more! Peyton reminds me of how good I had it with just Gage...Here she is sleeping while we were at the mall. I wish mine would still do this, you know, sleep while I shop=)
Here is Justin walking down riverstreet showing all of Savannah E-mans crack...
Then the boys had chocolate covered marshmellows while watching all the boats go by...

Now Justins interest in boats has resparked and he wants to live down there....Its Texas' turn to make a move because Savannah is winning!

No comments: