Thursday, May 28, 2009

Clipping coupons



For those of you that don't know I have become addicted to clipping coupons. I started getting into it probably a year ago and have since done my research and have become really good. I tell people all the time how much you can really save but it just isnt catching on. So today I did my thursday publix run and smashed my savings record. I have been saving around 75% off my bill but today I got all of this....


which at publix without coupons would cost $169.23. But with all my coupons I paid....drumroll please... $22.66!! I love it! Its all stuff that we will use and my kitchen pantry is always stocked. I have even been able to start my food storage this way and I am not breaking the bank while doing it.

4 comments:

Harrison - Party of Four! said...

Wow- that's better than any shopping trip I've ever been on. I especially liked how neatly everything is displayed in this picture :) P.S. I'm headed to GA tomorrow for Steven's graduation. I'lll only be there for a day and a half, but if I get a chance I'll give you call.

Julie Boyd said...

WOW JOYCE!!! That's AWESOME!!! You rock you coupon Queen you!!! :) I'm working on finding time to research some more... soon... very soon. :o)

Jolene said...

You're going to have to break that one down for me. I don't believe it! Wow!! I'd love to be able to do that. Heck, going to the grocery store and spending $20 -- that would only cover our milk! Teach me. :)

Jaybird said...

Diane told me about this and it is really amazing. Congrats and way to go!!! Love, Dad