Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Sadies first haircut

Since the only curls I ever had were thanks in part to my mom and pink sponge rollers, I never thought my little girl would have curls! I really wanted to wait for Sadie's hair to be longer before her first cut so we could get a great first curl for her baby book~yeah I'm weird! Sadly to say she doesn't like me to fix it or clip her hair back out of her face so it was time for a cut to help clean it up. It was just not looking cute in pictures! I took her to see my friend Secret who does my hair and the boys and Sadie did pretty well considering she's Sadie!



She just got a trim but I decided to give her bangs. I took her home and we played with it for a bit. I'm still not sure about the bangs but I do see her pretty eyes now which is great!

No comments: