Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Sadies first field trip

Sadie's preschool had a field trip to the local library today then they went to the big play park behind it to play and have lunch. When I showed up to get her she was soaked head to toe! There is a water spicket that she was playing in, can't say I'm surprised:) Good thing we were on the golf cart! And she actually ate her entire lunch! She is usually distracted when we try to do picnics or eat with other people so I was very proud of her! She said she had fun but she missed her classroom:) I got a few shots of her with my phone next to the fountain outside the library and they turned out better then a lot of my actual camera pictures....


1 comment:

Brittany said...

so cute. what a big girl. she sounds like she's doing so well in school. funny about the water tho-- i could have guessed that would happen! ;) lol!