Thursday, February 10, 2011

Holidays 2010

Time to play catch-up!
Here is Sadie and "friend" at her Thanksgiving feast


When I asked Ethan if he'd been playing with my camera, he said "no". His story changed when I showed him this picture:)


Busted!



Me and Sadie:)


Went to Sadies Christmas program at school and she refused to sing:( I was so bummed since she sings all the time at home!



Took the kids to the pond in hopes for a good picture for Nina's birthday present. Kids cooperated and I got quite a few good shots!



Some goofy ones of course....



And some sweet ones....




And even our Christmas card photo!



(Can't remember which one I used:P)

Making Christmas cookies for Santa.....




Me asking the kids, "who's ready for Santa?"


Christmas Eve, we let the kids open their cards from GG. I'll let their expressions speak for themselves.....






Then the kids opened up their gifts to each other. Ethan and Gage each got each other the same little lego set. They each wanted to keep it for themselves but Christmas is about giving is what I told them. They were happy to see that they each got one :)


They each got piggy banks....






Justin singing with Sadie:)

No comments: