Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Moms wedding

A few weeks ago we flew out to Utah for my moms wedding. The airplane ride there was eventful-Ethan had a fever and threw-up in between flights! Poor thing wasn't feeling better so we had to take him to the doctor, turns out he had an ear infection:( This put a damper in our trip to Temple Square so I hope we can go back! All my siblings except Jim were there, including 7 nieces and nephews plus my 3! It was a packed house but everyone really got along well:)Our 3rd day there, it decided to snow on us! Kids absolutely loved it!
So did the adults!

Notice how Gage is looking up to catch a snowball (the distraction snowball)-notice the other snowball Eric threw twirling right toward his head! (the one intended for him!) Sneaky Uncle Eric!


Girls having fun!



Will up to mischief and playing with GG!;)



David playing with Sadie! (these kids really do have awesomely fun Uncles!!)



Averie not about to share her juice! lol

Everyone had a lot of fun karaoke-ing!






The wedding way was cold and wet-but it was still a beautiful day!





The reception was the next day and was lovely too!
Sadie with GG!

Peyton and GG!

My pretty Mama!


Sadies giving one of her many looks!

Silly shot of the cousins!


Nice shot of the cousins!

Guys protesting black socks!


Best little buddies-6 months apart:)


not really sure.....


Julie had one too many!

My sweet little niece, Averie, that I finally got to meet




We did our own photos-which I think turned out pretty cute!





It was a FUN and Awesomely entertaining week! It was so nice to laugh and hang out with my family and see my mom get married too! Seeing the snowy mountains was icing on the cake!

No comments: