Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Projects, projects, and more projects!

I have a ton of projects lately! I think my mind goes 24/7 and I have to try my best to keep up with my to do list!

We needed beds for the boys who have been sleeping on the floor for a while. I just didn't want to pay a fortune for them. So I started researching, and decided to turn these shelves into beds!

How?! you may ask:) Cut them into 2 long pieves, and 2 short pieces, add a few braces, spray paint and plywood and voila!



It's great because it is storage for the boys and it gets them off the floor! I still have to do a final coat of black paint on the plywood and cubbies but it's good for now! I painted thier wall grey and added a few wall items and it is finally feeling more like a room:)

I don't know if I ever posted pictures of Sadies room but I finally finished that too!



I put up a brag board that has quickly become overloaded!

I refinished my moms old sewing table. It went from this-

To this! I put a piece of plywood that I had on hand on top to cover the hole made for her sewing machine and painted it black with paint that I already had! Like a whole new desk for free!

I also made a gift wrap station. I figured with the holidays and boys birthdays coming up, I better get organized!! I bought curtain rods that I have to put on it for the wrapping paper. Hopefully Ill get that done soon!;)

Our most current project is the fireplace....we are still working on this one but I am taking pictures along the way and can't wait for the big ta da!

No comments: