Tuesday, August 9, 2011

First Day of School!!

I have been waiting ALL summer for this day! I Love Love Love my kids but I need a break! 8 plus years as a stay at home mom will take a toll on most moms! Gage started 3rd grade and has Mrs. McPeak. She seems like a sweet teacher and I feel like Gage is going to do really well with her this year! Plus I am super excited to actually be able to help out in his class. I'm not quite ready for "room mom" but helper I can do!
Ethan is in Kindergarten! He has been wanting to ride the bus ever since Gage first got on it when he started Kindergarten! He has Mrs. Gibbs and she is the sweetest nicest teacher! Just what you would expect from a Kindergarten teacher:) Ethan seems to really like her too which is great! Sadie is in pre-k and has the same teacher Ethan had last year, Mrs. Weaver. I loved her with Ethan and Sadie knew her so it worked out great! She is bummed that she can't ride the bus but can't wait until her first field trip so she can ride their pre-k school bus:)

Here's the kids before heading out to catch the bus.....




We have a huge group of kids at the bus stop this year! This picture isn't all the kids.....
Third graders!

Time to catch the bus! Notice Gage guiding Ethan with his hand:) He was instructed that he is to protect his brother at all cost in school, its our family rule:) Glad to see he was listening!


Gage let down the window so they could effectively wave goodbye;)....

Then Justin and I took Sadie on the golf cart to her school! He has the whole week off which has been nice!
Successful first day of school! And here is Sadie running to her brother who she missed so much today!


Nope, nevermind! Just rubbing her lollipop in his face...little stinker!

1 comment:

Brittany said...

Aw so cute. I love all the pics, especially the goofy faced one :) Gage is protective, that's so cute.