Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Last weekend of Summer break!

So, as usual, we packed in a lot of stuff to celebrate the last weekend before school starts. We headed out to Lake Wedowee with our friends the Gardners! We got there Friday with just enough day light to take the boat out for some tubing fun! I wish I had my camera because at one point Ethan and Sadie were screaming in terror but when they got on the boat they said it was sooooo much fun! lol We went out on the boat Saturday and the kids tubed and swam and Ethan even kneeboarded! I missed it because I wasn't feeling so well so I was in the house resting:( We will definitely go back again soon! (hint hint Gardners! lol) I took a few pictures with my cell but the quality wasn't so great once the sun was setting:(



We headed out Saturday after dinner....
This is Gage and Luke. Luke is Sadies age and in her pre-k class!



2 cool dudes trying to be like their Papa John:) lol



The Sunday was off to church and the kids were SOOOOOOOOOOO well behaved that morning! They did everything they were told, things that Gage would typically fight with me about he didn't! It was so super nice to have such a peaceful Sunday! Afterwards we rewarded them by taking them to the Georgia Aquarium. Jessie's mother in law hooked us up with tickets so it was FREE! You know how I like a good deal:) Kids had such a good time and it was a nice way to end the weekend.











So much fun and all ready for a new and exciting school year!

No comments: