Sunday, November 22, 2009

Happy Birthday to Sadie!

Since this blog is like a journal for me I have to go back and continue trying to catch up on what Ive missed. Its been crazy for the past few months and I am finally getting organized! Not 100% but Ill get there soon. Sadie turned 2 on July 24th and started off the day with a rockin guitar!
We got Sadie a Little Mermaid music player with microphone with the giftcard from Papa and Nina....
Heres Sadie with GG clapping after blowing out her candles on her Minnie Mouse Cake. The cake toppers were from my 15th or 16th b-day cake...
Sadie got a new princess purse. I thought it was the cutest thing, It came with keys and a coin purse, a phone, and Sadies favorite was the lipstick, .
Had I realized that Sadie would use it as a weapon and wack Ethan in the head with it multiple times, I would have went with the soft material one! She also got pots and pans, you think she liked them?=) After opening them, apparently she had a pretty funny phone call! Papa Anthony and GG both made the party!

No comments: