Sunday, November 22, 2009

One last horrah!

We had such a crazy summer and with Gages broken arm for part of it, we didnt do really anything fun. We had a free ticket to six flags for Gage from a reading program and were able to purchase one from ebay for Eman for like 10 bucks. Justin and I got a BOGO deal so we headed to six flags! When we first got there I tried getting a picture of all the kids together by the water but all I could round up was Sadie...
After the boys and I rode the mini big rigs, we found Sadie playing in the water fountain...
Me and the kids riding the new Thomas the Train ride...

Heres Ethan with Justin, he was getting so worn out his feet were hurting!
Here are some from the hot air balloons, pirate ship, and carisail. Sadie and I only did the Carisail. I dont think shes old enough for that, plus it gives me an excuse not to have to! I dont know if you can tell but the boys faces are great! They are all smiles! This will definitely be an annual tradition.






We had fun on the monster plantation boat. There were a few thinkgs that jumped out and scared the kids! (and me=) The best part was Skull Island which is like a mini water park. No pictures because we were busy chasing around Sadie and keeping our eye on the boys. It was a blast though!

No comments: